Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Bee's Knees

Just ONE of my lip balm flavors I'm introducing. The Bee's Knees is Honey flavored lip balm. It is made with Bee's Wax, Honey (both from a local apiary), Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, and Coco Butter all Organic. The other flavors will be introduced one at a time. For now, please welcome "The Bee's Knees"!

I have sent out several samples to some of my recent customers and you are welcome to leave comments. Thanks!

NOTE this is NOT vegan since it includes Honey and Bee's Wax, sorry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great stuff! I am loving the light natural fragrances and the ultra-moisturizing properties that don't leave leave a greasy feeling on my lips or fingers. I am pretty picky on lip balm but this is great. I also love the packaging - a very compact, efficient storage unit instead of those round tubs in the stores.

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Maddie..it looks wonderful!
Robin

Homemade Zen said...

love honey lipbalm!

Duck Tales Inflation Lesson

COPYRIGHT

Please note that all designs sold by Maddie & ME, Children's Handcrafted Couture AND Mommy's Little Helper, Bath & Body for the Soul are the intellectual property of the owner and are subject to all Copyright protections as provided by law.