Thursday, December 4, 2008

Can't Help But to Brag a Bit

I received this message earlier today through Etsy's messaging system and I was so pleased with the thoughtfulness of this lady that I wanted to share. Not every customer takes the time to tell you what they think, especially so long after the purchase. So here is the lovely compliment I received on my We Three Kings Soap and Kaldi's Dance Coffee Soap.

"Hi,
I bought this soap months ago as a gift for my friend. I never even opened the package when it came because I didn't want to be tempted to use it for myself. The other day I finally opened the envelope and I noticed you added some samples. I tried the three kings soap. I've never used handmade soap before. Even though I'm not crazy about the scent, I did like the way the soap made my hands feel. They felt clean and soft at the same time. I just want to let you know that I think you make a great product and I'm sure my friend is going to love the coffee soap!

Elizabeth
Lazy Bone Creations"

4 comments:

Homemade Zen said...

That's a great feedback! :-)

hoffee and a nuffin said...

That's an awesome compliment! (Yay!)

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

What a nice comment....I'm sure it made your day! I wish more people would give "feedback"
Robin
CreationsAnew

MayRae said...

It is always neat when you get such great feedback. Kudos to you :) All your stuff is great!

Duck Tales Inflation Lesson

COPYRIGHT

Please note that all designs sold by Maddie & ME, Children's Handcrafted Couture AND Mommy's Little Helper, Bath & Body for the Soul are the intellectual property of the owner and are subject to all Copyright protections as provided by law.