Friday, May 9, 2008

Springtime Stock!


So, for those of you who know me you know that I've been working like a mad woman lately. This is a selection of what I've been working on. I've also been working on Mommy's Little Helper Items and will have many new ones to show when I have a Grand Re-Opening (date TBA). I am constantly in motion, I love to create and come up with new ideas or maybe I should say my own twist on old ideas. I prefer the classic look for little girls and this is what I strive to create. I hope you all enjoy looking at my currently listed Spring Offerings and as always more will be coming along soon. If there is something you see that you might like in a different size, please feel free to leave a comment here or contact me at my etsy shop by clicking on the pictures above and it will link you there. I will do my best to accommodate all custom orders and if what you are wanting is no longer available I will work with you to create something similar and yet custom just for your little Princess.
Thank you for taking the time to visit 1MaddieAndMommy and look for more items coming soon to 1MaddieAndMe.etsy.com!
Best Wishes,
Kristina

No comments:

Duck Tales Inflation Lesson

COPYRIGHT

Please note that all designs sold by Maddie & ME, Children's Handcrafted Couture AND Mommy's Little Helper, Bath & Body for the Soul are the intellectual property of the owner and are subject to all Copyright protections as provided by law.