Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New item - Notebook Tote

I'm not sure if this is going to be something I do a lot of or just once in a while. At my mother's request I made a laptop carry bag for her notebook. There is a Velcro pouch going across the whole length of the front for cord storage or what ever else might need to be tucked away. This is a trial run and will continue to be worked on and improved upon. I've got one of the same notebooks (in fact that is mine in the picture) so expect at least a few more of these to show up. I hope to make matching check book cover, business card holder, and mom would like a Passport Cover as well. We should have fun with this and after all Maddie & ME is suppose to be a little about the items for the mom as well as the child. Hence the "ME" in the name. To see more pictures please check out www. facebook.com/MaddieAndMe the pictures will be uploaded soon.

No comments:

Duck Tales Inflation Lesson

COPYRIGHT

Please note that all designs sold by Maddie & ME, Children's Handcrafted Couture AND Mommy's Little Helper, Bath & Body for the Soul are the intellectual property of the owner and are subject to all Copyright protections as provided by law.