Wednesday, July 28, 2010


I thought about how much I cherish the members of the Homefront Team. I wanted to show them just as I see them; beautiful, talented, creative, hard working, supportive, sweet, funny, quirky, caring, and loving. Above all they love their families and they love their country. Thank you for being the Homefront Team with me.
-Maddie & ME
Featured in Order: CharmingLadies3, CreationsAnew, LilacAve, TwinkleLight, TwoSeasideBabies, AStonesThrow, AutumnLetters, MonsterBugBlankets, SugarLumpsDesign, JrzyGirlPhotography, MrsDStahl, Mommieof4Munchkins, SygnetCreations, TheModMenagerie, HomemadeZen, and WonderousStrange

1 comment:

LilacAve said...

such a sweet post!

Duck Tales Inflation Lesson

COPYRIGHT

Please note that all designs sold by Maddie & ME, Children's Handcrafted Couture AND Mommy's Little Helper, Bath & Body for the Soul are the intellectual property of the owner and are subject to all Copyright protections as provided by law.