Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Introducing The Collection

So here is my grand introduction to The Collection! A friend of mine, her mom and I have gone in together and started a new line of children's clothing called The Collection. Some of these items will cross over into Maddie & ME, but not many and not often. The Collection is more about stock items for local boutiques than custom sized couture.

We officially launched during a Ladies Conference at a local church and have already dispersed our items among several local boutiques.

7 comments:

Beth said...

How exciting! Congratulations, it all looks wonderful.

Emily of Ella-Bear Bowtique said...

Lovely set up! Congratulation on the new line. I can't wait to see more of it!

Amy said...

YEAH!! So awesome!!g

Sinje Ollen said...

I find childrens' clothing addictive. Yours is beautiful. I'll be following you. Please don't make me broke! :-)

Unknown said...

Wow! Looks great! No wonder I haven't talked with you much- you've been a creating fiend!!

Maddie and Mommy said...

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments!
-EllaBear, sent you some emails of more pics.
-Sinji, I'll try not to let you go broke and yet still have all the beautiful items you'd like.
-Smokey, YES I have been a creating fiend and am taking just a bit too long off. I really need to get back to it!

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Contrats...Maddie..How wonderful!!!! Expansion is a good thing.
Robin
CreationsAnew

Duck Tales Inflation Lesson

COPYRIGHT

Please note that all designs sold by Maddie & ME, Children's Handcrafted Couture AND Mommy's Little Helper, Bath & Body for the Soul are the intellectual property of the owner and are subject to all Copyright protections as provided by law.