Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Monster Away Spray


Since this is my first post in my first blog I am simply going to feature one of my favorite items I've created:

The spray is used as an exterminating spray as well as preventative. If your child already has a monster in his or her room, simply spray the area where the monster lurks and it will drive the monster back to its own realm. After that, all you need to do is spray before bedtime to prevent further infestations.

The silver Dragon Scale Dust is the magic ingredient and was willingly given to me by Master Ezradrake, the Dragon. He has assured me that the one scale will supply a lifetime of Monster repellent. He recommended the Lavender scent as it also helps drive monsters away since they are very offended by the scent.

This spray will work for many types of Monsters including Boogers, Haints, Long Teeth, Lurkies, Banshees, Gremlins, Trolls, any of the Wolverine families and many, many more.

* Do NOT Ingest, Do NOT Spray toward face *

Purple coloring in water should not cause discoloration of any linens (as food coloring is water soluble and therefore washable)

If you have any questions please contact me.

No comments:

Duck Tales Inflation Lesson

COPYRIGHT

Please note that all designs sold by Maddie & ME, Children's Handcrafted Couture AND Mommy's Little Helper, Bath & Body for the Soul are the intellectual property of the owner and are subject to all Copyright protections as provided by law.