Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Article is on Blount Today Website!

Article in Blount Today!

Ginger and I are in her shop!


There is an article in the Blount Today about Maddie & ME and Gingerly Dressed! Please take a moment to check it out. I am so thrilled about this I can hardly contain myself. I'd like to extend a special thank you to Stefan Cooper who penned the article and to Leslie Karnowski for the wonderful photographs! You two are the best!


Maddie & ME in front of, well Maddie & ME!


This is Ginger's daughter in one of my terry cloth lounge sets.

Thank you!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Great article, congratulations! I love the pictures too. It's nice seeing your stuff on actual kids, it's easier to picture them on mine that way. I hope this brings a lot of business your way, you deserve it.

MayRae said...

What a great write up! Went and checked it out. So exciting to see :) This should bring you both good luck in the future!

The UnStrungSisters - Amy and Erin said...

Congratulations!

Sygnet Creations said...

So very proud of all you have acomplished. I am so excited for you. I can't see you but I am sure you are glowing!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am so glad it got published! I was so happy for you as I read it!

Duck Tales Inflation Lesson

COPYRIGHT

Please note that all designs sold by Maddie & ME, Children's Handcrafted Couture AND Mommy's Little Helper, Bath & Body for the Soul are the intellectual property of the owner and are subject to all Copyright protections as provided by law.